Preparing for College
- Are you going to get your fair share of College Aid?
- Do you have your Career Path and College List ready?
- Have you mapped out all your plans? Before, during and after college?
- Do you have your resources for college in line and ready to access?
- Are you on track to maximize any of the seven college aid areas to lower costs?
- Are your plans in place to pay for college?
Become a member of a premier group that focuses totally on your college plans and the college process! Wouldn’t it be nice to have help planning for college and have additional support for your family? Well you can, sign up and become a MCF Member today! It’s easy and affordable! Make college fun and memorable with the added support by becoming a new MCF Member!
Here's what MCF Members are saying!
"All of the forms, all of the deadlines, all of the decisions to be made, and by the time you learn it all — if you ever do — it can be too late. And how were we supposed to pay for it all? Michigan College Funding took all of the stress out of the process, mapped out a plan and gave us tremendous peace of mind. Thanks for making this an easy transition for our family.”
West Bloomfield, Michigan
"Thanks for the guidance, insight, and resources to successfully navigate the college application and funding process. Even if people have their college funding in place, I recommened Michigan College Funding because there are things you don’t normally think of or aren’t aware of."
CPA, Farmington Hills, Michigan
Testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients and there is no guarantee of future performance or success.